Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I moved blogs so enjoy this one!

You might ask why I named my new review blog after the book series I'm writing. The short answer: I'm lazy and need a good name quick.
My old blog that I haven't updated since last year is this:
http://haleygotreads.blogspot.com/

I started that one because I was taking pop-lit and thought it would be cool to blog it. This blog is going to be basically what other YA bloggers have done, but probably with a twist. I just gotta figure out what that twist will be. I have a few other blogs if you want to check them out. I used to blog more often (see Angels on the Run! blog) and had a lot of fun doing it. Sure, it was role play and one of my friends helped me. People actually believed it. It was kinda funny. Gave me story ideas.

So, now I'm wondering, what should I do with my new blog? I'll probably design graphics for the template and add widgets first. After that I can start reviewing. But what YA paranormal romance books should I review? And how often. I read too much so I'll probably only review the recently released ones I read (aka, things that came out within the past year or so).


Before I get started, let me tell you a bit about myself. I’m a 18-year-old girl with dishwater-blond hair and blue-gray eyes, average height. I love to draw, paint, take photos, make jewelry, collect rocks, read YA and write stories. I go to Goodwill too much and buy Native American art, pottery and dream catchers, as well as anything made of agate or Asian art. I also buy book there, and I buy books at Borders. I just got Borders Plus, so I’m buying things there almost every week now. My favorite color is blue. I like sunsets and beaches, and anything Pure Michigan (My fav state to vacation. It‘s a artist obsession, really). My favorite book series is Maximum Ride by James Patterson. I like books about angels of winged people. I like to write stories that involve flying or light powers. Breathless: Discovering the Light will be my first book. Sometimes I think I can see the future. I see myself in front of an audience of avid reader, my hardcover first book in front of me. People asking me questions. Fans giving me fan art (Maybe I had drawings of my characters in the back of the book?) and me thanking them. Photos with me (hopefully not looking crappy). It’s really weird. I guess this is my destiny. My purpose. Maybe I should review Unearthly by Cynthia Hand first because it’s the best book I read so far this year. Lol. You must think I’m weird. My best friend thinks I’m random. I agree.


So, see ya soon!!!!! :P


~Haley G

No comments:

Post a Comment