Friday, September 16, 2011

In My Mail Box #1

First time doing this.
Okay, well, I only got one ARC in my mail box, and that was over 2 months ago. I'll also list what I bought and checked out at the library. And possibly what I want to buy soon.
I usually read Library book first, and then ARC's, unless the pud date's coming up soon.

From the Library:
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
The Hidden by Jessica Verday
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Soul Thief by Jana Oliver
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick

ARC Books:
Glow by Amy Kathleen
Fracture by Megan Miranda (Pre Pub event Sept 29th!)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Upcoming pre pub event)

Newer books I bought: I buy a lot of books at Goodwill and Savers, so I will list new stuff instead.
Fateful by Claudia Gray
After Obsession by Carrie Jone & S. E. Wealer
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto

To Buy: (Now to Oct 4th realese dates)

As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
The Mesphito Covenant by Trinity Faegan
Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz
Eve by Anna Carey
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

1 comment:

  1. I know some of those books! Soul thief and Anna dressed in blood, for example... I'd probably be able to place more of them with covers, but anyway, it does look like a hefty pile!

    Happy Reading!

    Ron @ Stories of my life

    ReplyDelete