Friday, September 23, 2011

I was a comment winner on an InkPop writing challenge!

I entered into the Sweet Venom writing challenge on inkpop. You had to write a short story or poem that was modernizing a classic or fairytale. I did a poem based off of the Swan Princess movie. Of course my poem didn't win, but since they pick 2 winner that commented someone else's entry, I commented another person's poem and I won! So I got to choose 3 other books beside the one the challenge is based off of and I choose the books pictured above. I already got Eve and Carrier today, so I can't wait to get the other 2. I won on tuesday, so It was pretty quick. Carrier is aparently in paperback. I was surprised by that. Leigh Fallon is the first author that got published after her story was discovered on InkPop.
Can't wait to read these...but got to many other books to read. Seeya!
~Haley G

No comments:

Post a Comment