Saturday, August 31, 2013

In My Mailbox 8-31-2013

 I didn't get many books in my mailbox. Today I got a surprise, though.

1. Today a got an ARC The Burning Sky in my mailbox!
2. These are most of the books I bought recently. Growing Wings from Half Price Books, The Ascension from Goodwill. Flesh and Bone from Barnes & Noble. The Fallen 5, the Fall of Five, Asylum, Frozen and The 100 are all from Meijer. They really expanded the YA section there.
3. The Epic Journeys Tour, featuring C.J. Redwine and Rae Carson, at Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville.
4. Me with C.J. and Rae. I gave C.J. a print out of the fan art I made her.
5. I also bought Deception at B&N, and the Crown of Embers at Anderson's.
6. Autograph in Defiance.
7. Autograph in Deception.
8. Autograph of the Crown of Embers.
9. Bookplate for Vortex.
10. Library books I checked out.



















No comments:

Post a Comment