Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton


Title: Angelfire

Author: Courtney Allison Moulton

Series: The Angelfire Trilogy

Genera: Supernatural/paranormal romance

Subjects: Angels, warriors, reapers

Length: 453 pgs. Hardcover

Rating: ê ê ê ê ê +

Ellie has been having nightmares about fighting creatures. Some guy named Will shows up and she feels a connection to him. On her seventeenth birthday, Will helps Ellie remember who she is. A warrior who reincarnates to kill demonic reapers. She can’t remember everything yet, so she is still confused and Will, who is her Guardian, will be there to help her out.
I know I say this a lot, but I love this book! I’ve met the author three times and finally got to reading her book, and it was even better than I thought it would be (for reasons I will not spoil for you). I love angel books, and this one is now definitely up there with Unearthly and Hush, Hush.
Ellie and Will are so funny together. I love how Will acts mysterious in ridiculous ways. I also love that Ellie names her car Marshmallow. I want to name a pet bird Marshmallow!
Also, I could relate to Ellie because her dad act like a total jerk, and I have a dad who can be really mean sometimes (thankfully not as mean as Mr. Monroe. My dad is really nice in comparison, though he yells).  
If you haven’t read this book, read it. Wings of the Wicked (book 2) comes out next February, so you do have sometime.

Art Review:
The cover is awesome, overall. Not sure what the stone crescent thing behind Ellie is, but it looks cool. The cover is glossy and semi-metallic. The cover under the jacket is lavender gray and was Angelfire in shiny pinkish red letter with 2 Khopesh swords.

~Haley G

No comments:

Post a Comment