Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The End is Here for the Unearthly Series


So basically, today the last book in my favorite series (beside Maximum Ride) came out. I'm kind of sad that it's ending. Here are the 3 books (and a novella) in the series: Unearthly, Hallowed, Radiant (e-novella) and Boundless.




 




 
But Epic Reads ( www.epicreads.com ) has put together something amazing. The best ways ever to say goodbye. This End Is Here campaign.
 
And here's the blog post for the Unearthly series:
And here's the forums:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here it goes...
Hi. I'm Haley.
I have an Unearthly Obsession.
Some call it Super Fannism.
I think of myself as an Angelholic.
(When it comes to books)


 
 
I love angel books. I probably have about 50, many of which are on my top shelf of my big book case. You can't see them all. I love Hush, Hush, Fallen, Angel Burn, Angelfire, Halo and A Beautiful Dark.
Unearthly is my favorite.
You know what made this my favorite angel book series of all time? The characters and the setting. I read Unearthly with a Wyoming travel book by my side. Jackson Hole, home of the Grand Tetons. Never been there, but now I want to go there so bad! I even went a Google Earth and pinned Jackson Hole and looked at tons of photos.
 
 
 
 
And of course I love the sexy cowboy, Tucker. :)
(This is the guy who played Dan Patch on Hellcats)
 
I love the cover of these book. Metallic, shiny, mono-chromatic. I love the typography. It's like the cover for Beautiful Creatures. But better. That feather is awesome.
 
I took pictures of my bird posing on the covers:
 
"Unbirdly"
 
 
 
"Birdlowed"

 
"Birdless"
 
 
 
She really loves angel book just as much as me. She's a true Angelbird.
 
(Actually, she's a Budgie)
 
I also underlined funny quotes in silver gel pen while reading Unearthly on Spring Break 2011. I took a book vacation cuz we never go on real ones during Spring Break.
 




 
And in Hallowed, I used metallic blue gen pen.

 
 
 
I also decided it was okay to draw in my book, so I did this in metallic gel pen too:
 
 
 
 
 
After reading Hallowed the day is was released, I decided to make fanart. Which I later gave to the author at the Spring Into The Future tour.
 
 
Cynthia seemed really happy with my fanart. So much that she brought her phone out and showed me the cover art for Boundless. I knew it was going to be pink!
 

 
She also signed my books and some bookmarks:

 
 
Now that the series is over, we can only hope for a movie.
But if they ruin it, then I will be very mad.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 So grab yourself a copy. I preordered mine and am still waiting for UPS to drop it off.
 
 

Synopsis

The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.
Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she's headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he's not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won't come without sacrifices and betrayal.
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.


Watch the book trailer:
 
 
 
 
Happy Reading!
 
 
 
~Haley G

3 comments:

  1. Forum list & forumslist have my two favorite marriage proposals, hands down. ... Wait, I think I may have figured out how it made the list.Forum list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! Can't wait to read Boundless:)

    New follower!

    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete