Tuesday, January 22, 2013

In My Mail Box 1-22-2013

Lots of interesting stuff came during January. None of which were ARCs. I finally got my Army of Ten prize pack from Gretchen McNeill. The first 7 photos show what came in the prize pack. 4 autographed book and 2 items that 2 characters from TEN would own. Photo 8 shows The Prey. Macmillan gave me a Hardcover Copy to review. And I read it, loved it and reviewed it. The cover is beautiful and textured like velvet. Photos 8, 10 and 11 show Through the Even Night, which I won during the Under the Never Sky re-read on Pitchdark.com. The last 2 photos show 4 library books I have checked out. Can't wait to read Revolution 19. Also, I preordered Boundless by Cynthia Hand, so I should be getting that in the mail soon. I will preorder Shadows in the Silence and Asunder soon. I may not have this pictured, by I got a copy of Prodigy by Marie Lu on Friday at Meijer. They put it ouit over a week early. I should read it, but I'll probably wait.
~Haley G












No comments:

Post a Comment