Friday, May 10, 2013

Pitch Dark Days Summer 2013

I had a lot of fun at the May 9th book signing.

I got to meet Elizabeth Norris and Amy Tintera, and see Kiera Cass and Aprilynne Pike again.


I got to give Kiera and Elizabeth the fanart I made.


I got to meet Ally, the publicist that was on TeaTime with EpicReads a few times.

I got to meet a Snarkles Clone.


I got to participate in some dance/photo op thing.

Me and my mom got our picture taken with some nerdy props.



I got my books signed.






Got a bunch of swag, book marks and stuff.


I had a red velvet cupcake from one of the book bloggers that came.
I met a book blogger who was an extra in Divergent.
I chatted with a few people, and gave out my buisness cards and book marks I had left over from Portfolio Night.
Afterwards, my mom and I drove home in the dark and the rain and stopped at Wendy because all that excitement made me really hungry. Thankfully we do not live far away from Naperville. Warrenville's only a town over.
We really had ALOT of fun at Andersons in Naperville last night.

~Haley G

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOO cool! I wish I could go :( Hope you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete