Friday, March 1, 2013

In My Mailbox 3-1-2013

 No free book since the last In My Mailbox. I did win a copy of Hold Me Closer Necromance but that still hasn't arrived.
1. I ordered Mind Games and Shards and Ashes. The covers are glossy. Mind Games has the title embossed and matte.
2. The inner cover for Mind Games
3. The inner cover for Shards and Ashes
4. 10 library books I checked out. Too many to read in a month. Ravage by Jeff Sampson, City of Thousand Dolls by Mirium Foster, Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans, Overide by Heather Anastaiu, Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons, The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson, Revel by Maurissa Guibord, Quicksilver by R. J. Anderson, Doomed by Tracy Deebs.
5. The 11th library book, Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson. Love the pearly linen texture.
6. Requiem and Emblaze.
7. Requiem may not come out till Tuesday, March 4th, but I found it on a Meijer shelf.
8. This copy has the bonus story from Alex's perspective
9. See? ALEX!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
~Haley G









No comments:

Post a Comment