Thursday, April 12, 2012

In My Mail Box 4-12 and Pre Pub Event

Last night was the Leigh Bardugo Pre-Pub event for her book Shadow and Bone. As you can see from the pictures below I made her fan-art (her first ever fan-art) and she was so happy when I gave it to her, she hugged me. There was also a raffel. The publisher was giveing away books. I won an ARC of Monument 14 (which I am going read ASAP), Glow (which I had the ARC already), Anna Dressed in Blood (which I read, loved and finally now own!), Ruby Red (Looks like a good book), Princess Academy (which I kept even though I don't know when I'll ever read it) and The Girl Who Circuvated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making (Whic I gave away because I don't read kiddy books or historical fiction. It's not my kind of fairytale). I also got swag! Alot of Shadow and Bone buttons!!! Yay! And I also got to meet 2 other authors. Author of Torn, Erica O'Rourke, and author of upcoming steampunk book, Something Strange and Deadly, Susan Dennard. I know Erica is going to be at RT, so I might be able to get a signed copy of her book there!

~Haley G

See photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment