Sunday, November 10, 2013

In My Mailbox 11-10-2013 and Fierce Reads tour




I didn't really get anything in my mailbox, but I did get some awesome book recently.  I got Allegiant, of course, and a few others. The 1st photo is the new books I bought and the 2nd photo is the used books I bought.





Of course, I go to the library a lot too. I got Horde. 




I also went to the Fierce Read tour at Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville on Monday. From left to right, we have Leigh Bardugo, Ann Aguirre, Jessica Brody, and Gennifer Albin. For once I've read at least one book by all the authors there. None were debut author of this year. Gennifer Albin was the only one there I was meeting for the first time. They're all pretty funny and entertaining. Jessica Brody answered a question about writing and said "First you have to let the crap flow." It was pretty hilarious.








I got some pretty interesting autographs. I sadly don't have Unremembered or any book by Jessica Brody, but she did give out chapter samplers for Unforgotten, which I'm pretty excited for.



And of course, I got a ton of swag and a bag. Book plate, also. Book marks, pins and a poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment