Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie

(Yes, I made that image with my own firey photos)

I just got home from seeing the movie and I have to say it was pretty awesome. Better than I expected. The really did stay true to the book. I’d even go as far as to say that I liked the movie more than the book (but some parts were pretty gruesome). The capital people’s outfit were too over the top, Lady Gaga/Katy Perry style, but I really did love Katniss’s red dress. OMG! The flame special effects were so awesome with it! All the Rhine stones and stuff. The fire capes were great too! Oh, Peeta’s camo was awesome too. So realistic looking.

One thing that they didn’t put in the movie was the Avox that Katniss recognized in the book, the one Peeta thinks is Delly Cartwright. And also they didn’t have Madge give Katniss the Mockingjay pin. Madge wasn’t even in the movie. But they did add a lot of amazing stuff that wasn’t in the book: The Control room. You get to see what goes on behind the scenes! You get to know what Snow and Senica are up to. And I finally got to see what the “Cornucopia” was.

Go see the movie if you haven’t! It’s amazing!

~Haley G

No comments:

Post a Comment